Freitag, 22. Juli 2011

pay it forward

Gerade ist etwas wundervolles passiert.
Vor einige Tagen habe ich bei Robin auf Ihrem Blog:
"http://www.mynestofyarnandbuttons.blogspot.com"folgendes gelesen:

Pay-it-forward...doesn't that sound nice!

I was chosen by the Lovely Debbie at Happy Little Cottage as one of her "Pay It Forward" recipients. I will show you what I received, as soon as I explain how this works! Please check out her blog, if you have never, it is GREAT!

OK, so here's how it works...I have 365 days to send you your special something. When you receive my gift made especially for you, you need to then "pay it forward" and make something special for three other people...and on it goes....

And now it's my turn to pay it forward to three of you!  

If you want to join the fun, leave me a comment. Just tell me about your perfect craft and/or hobby, weekend and you will be in the drawing! (or just say HI!)

I will post the 3 winners who will receive my pay-it-forward gifts, on Thursday July 21st!

I think it will be fun, don't you?

Ich habe mich bei Robin gemeldet und einen Kommentar hinterlassen. Und jetzt bin ich unter den ersten 3 Gewinnern! Wow. Ich freue mich so sehr! Sobald mein persönliches Geschenk bei mir eingetroffen ist, lasse ich Euch wissen, was es ist. Und dann geht es weiter, auch ich werde 3 persönlich kreierte Geschenke an 3 Personen von Euch schicken. Wann es losgeht, und wann die Gewinner feststehen, lasse ich Euch wisses.
Alles Liebe Eure (glückliche) Nicole
  

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Nicole, I don't believe I have received your address yet. You could email it to me at: mynestofyarnandbuttons@gmail.com Thank you, xoRobin❤

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I can't tell you how fast you will see results because it depends on how much you want to get rid of acne. In order to reassure yourself that your moles are safe from cancer, you would have to reinforces your observation by a doctor's diagnosis.
    Make certain that the information you get is genuine in order that you can effectively do away with your warts.


    My blog ... Skin tag remover

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Stretch marks are formed when fibroblasts are
    somehow restricted and skin vitality is not ok. Habits: Cellulite treatment also includes taking care of your
    habits such as crossing your legs, knees and ankles.
    There may be a new and innovative cellulite treatment
    available now: cryotherapy.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site effectivecellulitetreatment.webs.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Eure Kommentare